We are looking for a professional to fill the Audit Senior position at UHY AUDIT LLC (UHY), an independent member of UHY International. UHY’s Audit and assurance division offers statutory and special purpose audits, review of annual financial statements and internal controls, compilation of financial statements and other financial reports, regulatory reports, IFRS reporting and etc. services tailored to the unique needs of UHY’s clients.
- Manage and motivate associates with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Plan and control assigned audit projects and carry out fieldwork
- Draft an audit opinion based on conducted audit procedures
- Test of internal controls, preparation of management recommendation letters and discussion identified risks with clients
- Able to identify and respond to auditing, accounting and reporting issues
- Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for manager review
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High interpersonal and communications skills, with a focus on building internal and external networks
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills, with a demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges in a collaborative team environment;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the fields of auditing;
- A recognized professional designation – ACCA / CPA. F3, F7 strongly required;
- Have strong problem-solving skills and be assertive in challenging situations
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
- Availability for overtime work and tough deadlines.
All qualifying candidates should submit theirs CV with photo noting your minimum salary expectation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.