Junior Cost Control Specialist
- Analyzing, tracking and controlling the cost associated with subcontractors, inspectors and suppliers in a large-scale construction project and communicate the results of a cost report properly to the management;
- Evaluating project costs, ensure that costs remain within budgetary limits and provide critical assessment of budget and cost projections;
- Calculation of recipes, determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities;
- Review costs for all external inventory, labor, and material purchases;
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings, collect and compile purchasing data for analysis;
- Review and document inventory and material purchases, present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases;
- Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods, forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs;
- Perform Cost of Sales analysis, compare budgeted and actual costs, review and investigate differences, make variance analysis and explain reasons of wastages;
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, annual operating information and consolidations, support month end and year end closing;
- Other relevant duties assigned by the line manager.
- University degree in accounting, finance, business with emphasis in accounting, or a related field preferred;
- Minimum 1 year experience (previous accounting, bookkeeping, or related experience is advantage);
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Azerbaijani & English (Russian is preferable).
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with "Junior Cost Control Specialist" subject.