Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Controlling overall design and contracts for proper preventive action;
- Organizing Project Documentation system (Drawings, Checklist, NFI, RFI, MA, MS);
- Organizing Laboratories and requirements as per requirements;
- Preparation Technical specifications for subcontractors;
- Managing project plans and making sure that the development of the project is done according to plan;
- Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel;
- Organizing and Calculating quantity of works and preparation reports;
- Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirement and construction team deliverables;
- Prepare Technical Material submittals;
- Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments;
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records;
- Preparation Variation Proposals as per Contracts like additional works;
- Preparation CMI and collecting information for demanding CMI & Additional payment;
- Organizing and preparation Handover procedures.
- University degree in Construction, Engineering (Civil Departments; Architecture) or a related field preferred;
- Minimum 5 years relative work experience;
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit;
- In-depth up to date technical knowledge; strong knowledge of Quality Standards & documentation procedure;
- General management skills, including: leadership, effective oral and written communication skills; staff development, personal time management, and conflict resolution;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Azerbaijani & English (Russian is preferable).
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “Senior Quantity Surveyor “subject.