Fit-Out Site Architect
- Assisting in the furnishing of project bill of Quantities and quantity take-off estimates with Quantity Surveyor;
- Attend field reviews, on-site meetings and project meetings and coordinate schedule reviews and submit samples;
- Furnishing of complete working Drawing from schematic/preliminary design up to construction stage;
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance of materials and works being executed and involving in fabrication process;
- Furnishing of Shop Drawings and site documents;
- Furnishing of Project Progress Report and Constraints;
- Ensure that the architect’s design is delivered by the contractor and is responsible for dealing with any on-site design problems that arise;
- Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
- At least 5 years of experience in high quality Interior fit out works;
- Be able to work independently and with initiative;
- Problem Solving & Decision Making;
- Excellent Reporting skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to meet deadlines without excuses;
- High level of Planning & Organizing;
- Knowledge of finishes materials & details;
- Good knowledge of English language.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fit-out Site Architect “subject.