Leading Procurement Specialist
- Analyze the purchase request from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal.
- Provide assistance to user departments, when required, in the preparation of specification ,etc.
- Responsible for strategic sourcing initiatives and key suppliers
- Analyzes all markets to find new potential suppliers with lowest Total Cost of
- Control over the quality of the goods.
- Prepares purchase orders and contracts based on approved requisitions.
- Locates, analyzes and develops preferred sources of supply internationally to satisfy business requirements.
- Negotiates, develops and implement agreement with key supplier’s risk values project while using best practices.
- Plans, implements, and manages project procurement strategies.
- Practice in the provision field (having engineering knowledge, knowing the construction materials, having the practice on the sale of the electrical and electronical goods and their spare parts);
- University Degree (preferably in Technical field)
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and decision making
- Results and team orientation
- Highly motivated and Initiative
- Opportunity of going foreign and internal business trips;
- Fluent in Azeri and English both written and verbal, Russian is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of computer business applications.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experiences
- Job type: full-time
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm, 5 working days a week.
Send the CVs to email@example.com