- Prepare and review HSE and Fire Plan
- Prepare Induction module for projects
- Prepare Training Matrix distribute for all projects and carry out Training for English-speaking staff
- Review and approve Method Statement and Risk Assessment submitted by Trade Contractors
- Provide HSE admin support to the HSE department projects based team members
- Input and maintain all incidents of reports and investigations
- Assist HSE Manager on a daily basis with administrative functions, such as setting up meetings with various individuals, departments and/or third party companies
- Prepare and translate HSE procedures and documents from Azeri to English and vice versa
- Input and maintain HSE performance data into the country HSE database
- Prepare TBT material, and distribute to site
- Prepare Visual Standards and distribute to the site/office staff
- Prepare Weekly reports, Monthly Statistics and distribute to site/office staff
- Carry out weekly site inspection with HSE team
- Assist the Training Officer with organizing HSE Training module and certificates
- Formulation of Inspection Matrixes for every project and correspondence with Project Management teams
- Control the availability of PPE and required materials for HSE, source and provide it
- Prepare weekly safety topics and HSE alerts and forward to Project HSE team leaders
- Assist in HSE compliance inspections and audits
- Document and Report HSE Monthly Statistics to HSE Management.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing (advanced).
- Demonstrate the ability to work with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Deadline for applications – May 25, 2019.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.