Brief job description:
Develop and maintain the Fixed Lifting Equipment Register with CAT1 and CAT 2 equipment.
- Track status of Fixed Lifting Equipment under refurbishment/recertification.
- Reviewing Stripdown inspection reports
- Ensure that all Fixed Lifting equipment reports and certification are properly stored on the server
- Update EnerMech LIVE as required with completed reports and certifications
- Prepare quotations based on recommendation from strip down reports
- Witness strip down inspections and load testing of equipment
- Ensuring that CAT 1 equipment is dispatch offshore in timely manner
- Ensuring that CAT 2 equipment is properly protected and stored
- Update Fixed lifting equipment rental space on a monthly basis for sign off by the client
- Update any proposals/PO as required with the cost engineer
- Contribute fixed lifting register for monthly report to the BP onshore Contract Focal Point
- Participant in weekly meetings on current status of the Fixed Lifting Equipment
- Participant in Fixed Lifting Audits
- Participant in UOR system and close out of any NCR raised by the client.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in EnerMech QA Manuals are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure all UORs are closed correctly and in a timely manner.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Lifting Equipment inspection certificate
- Good Microsoft Skills (Excel and Word)
- Good English written and spoken
- Experience of Fixed lifting Equipment inspections’
- Good Microsoft knowledge for reporting
- Good Document control experience for the storage of reports/certificates on server.
- Good problem solver
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good English- both written and oral.
Interested candidates with the required skills can forward their CVs to the email: email@example.com with the subject line “Fixed Lifting Engineer”. CVs without the subject line will not be considered.
The deadline for the application is 30.04.2019