- Analyze the purchase request from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal;
- Provide assistance to user departments, when required, in the preparation of specification ,etc.;
- Responsible for strategic sourcing initiatives and key suppliers;
- Analyzes all markets to find new potential suppliers with lowest Total Cost of;
- Control over the quality of the goods;
- Prepares purchase orders and contracts based on approved requisitions;
- Locates, analyzes and develops preferred sources of supply internationally to satisfy business requirements;
- Negotiates, develops and implement agreement with key supplier’s risk values project while using best practices;
- Plans, implements, and manages project procurement strategies.
- Practice in the provision field (having engineering knowledge, knowing the construction materials, having the practice on the sale of the electrical and electronical goods and their spare parts);
- University Degree (preferably in Technical field);
- Ability to work independently under pressure;
- Strong analytical skills and decision making;
- Results and team orientation;
- Highly motivated and Initiative;
- Opportunity of going foreign and internal business trips;
- Fluent in Azeri and English both written and verbal, Russian is an advantage;
- Proficient in the use of computer business applications;
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experiences within international company.
Send the CVs to email@example.com by writing “Procurement Specialist/Azerjobs.com” in the subject place.