- Reviewing the tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness;
- Analyzing Tender Documents (request for proposals, particular Conditions of Contract, general Conditions of Contract, Contract Forms) and reporting important requirements/points to Team Leader;
- Analyzing Bill of Quantities of Projects and prepare & issue material supply enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt;
- Analyzing technical specifications from the project and separating important construction items;
- Preparation of Tender Documents;
- Assist in preparation of budgets, bills of quantities, contracts;
- Monitoring and Updating Supplier/Manufacturer Database;
- Monitoring and Updating Tender Tracker List;
- Maintaining project-specific price database;
- Reporting directly to Team Leader;
- Undertake tasks/activities and prepare all reports as may be requested by the Tenders Manager.
- 3-5 years Tender Specialist experience in building and construction of Infrastructure projects;
- Good command of AutoCAD.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tenders Specialist/www.azerjobs.com” subject.