COMMERCIAL SPECIALIST (Furniture Factory)
- Preparation of operational budget, profit and cost estimation for the project;
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors;
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing process, etc.;
- Perform technical and commercial review of subcontractor’s quotations for the preparation of Service agreement;
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work;
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients;
- Preparation of Internal Payment Statements for the clients. Calculation of total amount and cost estimation of extra works, evaluation and reconciliation of client’s interim payment certificate.
- Relevant Experience;
- Proven ability to take initiative and execute on plans;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong English and Russian speaking and writing skils;
- Ability to operate independently, time management and multi task;
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed;
- Functional literacy and capability of recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure the proper selection of parts.
Please, send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Commercial Specialist" subject.