- Responsible to ensure the Electrical installation is carried out in accordance with design drawings and specifications.
- Act as Company Electrical Engineer on the construction site. Authorized to accept or reject contractors work practices.
- Technical Bid Evaluations
- Participate in technical bid clarification meetings
- Review Vendor design documentation and challenge when required
- Monitor and guide contractor on equipment installation activities.
- Monitor and guide contractor on site preservation activities.
- To review and action all electrical related contractor raised site queries.
- Verify electrical completion activities.
- Verify electrical pre-commissioning activities.
- To carry out electrical inspection and punch-out.
- Take a lead role in the promotion of safe working practices on site.
- Responsible for coordinating contractors’ electrical technicians on site activities.
- Have respective university degree in MEP engineering
- Have demonstrated experience in electrical engineering (MEP) design, operation and technical related services
- Have excellent leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate people.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel) and be conversant with AutoCAD, data management and telecommunications.
- An experience in construction project work with demonstrated capabilities, having successfully undertaken work on construction projects .
Deadline for applications – March 31, 2019.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.