Office Administrative/Personal Assistant
Salary 800-1000 AZN(NET)
Required skills and experience:
- Professional experience of 1-3 year working as Assistant. Higher Degree.
- Demonstrable experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role;
- Full time employee.
- Fully familiar with computer, word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook and internet.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages.
- Will be entrance computer and languages exams (specking, Writing and reading).
- Female 25- 35 years old.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the director;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances .
- To provide a high level of support to the Director;
- To work closely and effectively with the Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
- To proactively manage the Director’s time, ensuring regular catch-up meetings to review and update on diary commitments and key priorities both with internal and external contacts, exercising a high level of judgment on priorities;
- To provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff;
- To act as a focal point in negotiations between the Director;
- To organize travel, meetings and events for the director as required;
- To carry out background research and presenting findings;
- To undertake proactive e-mail management, ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up, responded to as appropriate;
- To ensure a high standard of administration and provide guidance as appropriate on the production of internal and external documents;
- Secretarial duties: typing, preparing documents, organizing files. Where required provide support to ensure are of an appropriately high standard, including proofreading the document, checking spelling, grammar, sense, amendments and presentation.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations .
work schedule: 5 days a week. 10.00-19.00 (Permanent Employment Contract)
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo).Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com http://germesconsulting.com/job/ ;