Summary of role
- We are hiring front-end developers who desire to develop into full-stack;
- Developers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping / implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology;
- Developers will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas).
- 3+ years of front-end development experience, continuous delivery, automated testing, infrastructure, databases. Knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred;
- English language - ability to freely read technical documentation and basic level of communication;
- Experience developing applications using MV* paradigms (at least 2 projects) or alternative patterns;
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience with SASS/LESS/CSS and templating libraries;
- Experience in development adaptive and responsive web-applications;
- Experience with package managers like Webpack, Bower, Grunt;
- Experience working in agile teams and rapid prototyping;
- Participation in B2C/B2B complex system projects;
- Knowledge or experience with prototyping tools such Axure, Pixate, Invision, Proto.io or other tools is a plus.
- Use agile engineering practices and various software technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
- E2E ownership and responsibility for including infrastructure, building, testing, deployment;
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
- Full time work day;
- 6 working days per week.
We ask everyone who is interested in cooperation to send resume to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.