Project Manager Assistant
- The main areas of Konsis are the organization of conferences, rental of conference equipment and simultaneous translation equipment, written and oral translation, as well as short and long-term European and US projects;
- Candidates for the position of Project Manager Assistant should know English, be able to use the computer and Microsoft Office programs;
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Project Manager Assistant works with clients in Konsis;
- The Project Manager supports the process of execution of orders, monitors the execution of orders by working with contractors and makes a report about the customer’s orders and the subcontracted work;
- At the beginning, he/she meets Client at the presence of Project Manager and, after a certain period of time, performs the work of clients independently;
- Project Manager Assistant carries out the documentation of orders;
- He/she reports to Project;
- Manager and Management about the work done.
- The job is very promising, dynamic and interesting ;
- We work 5 days a week;
- Candidates over 25 years are preferred;
- Salary depends on interview results and experience.