Corporate Sale Manager
Employer: Baku Cable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Executive Board and making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their company;
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty;
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy:
- Putting together a team formed by a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company;
- Carrying out brand promotion.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies:
- Staying updated in the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized literature and attending workshops and seminars;
- Keeping track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Commerce would be preferred
- Proven experience above 3 years is required;
- Confident and dynamic personality;
- Ability to constantly analyse and implement new ideas;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, English, Russian languages;
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis;
- Developing sales talent through the use of sales management techniques;
- Using CRM software to monitor team-client communication;
- Teaching sales team closing techniques and how to negotiate for the best possible deal.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned selection criteria, are requested to send their resume to email@example.com by indicating “Corporate Sale Manager” in the subject of the letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.