Senior Tax Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research on tax laws;
- Delivering tax compliance and accounting management engagements;
- Advising and consulting with companies of FF Group in order to provide advice about tax legislation;
- Providing tax technical input for audit of tax;
- Supporting companies of FF Group with Tax Reporting needs;
- Leading tax accounting project works, providing tax accounting training and advising on process improvements and changes to accounting standards;
- Advising companies on driving efficiency through the compliance process, improving controls;
- Advising companies on the tax and tax accounting implications of new legislation;
- Responding to requests for ad hoc technical advice;
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work;
- Coaching and developing tax accountancy for companies of FF Group;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports for Founder.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven 5-7 years of working experience as Tax Consultant or relevant field;
- In-depth knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations (particularly in construction);
- Previous experience in analyzing problems, identifying core issues, investigation, evaluating and integrating information;
- ACCA, CIMA, CFA qualification/significant progress is an advantage;
- Excellent, mature leadership capabilities.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned selection criteria, are requested to send their resume to email@example.com by indicating “Tax Consultant” in the subject of the letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.