Personal assistance (PA)
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Female candidates are preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive;
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines;
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant;
- MS Office and English proficiency;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned selection criteria, are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating “Personal Assistant” in the subject of the letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.