- Market research, continuous analysis of existing market prices, brands and products, identifying possible tendencies and requirements for continuous product development;
- Developing existing products in the company;
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Proven experience above 2 years is required;
- Having strong sensitivity for delight and gourmet products with a desire to make a difference;
- Impressive communication, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to constantly analyse and implement new ideas;
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices;
- Proficciency in Azeri and English/Russian;
- Fashion and luxury brand oriented;
- Leadership skills. Ability to motivate and engage team members. Problem solving and decision making.
Salary –depends on the candidate.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned selection criteria, are requested to send their resume to email@example.com by indicating “Brand Manager” in the subject of the letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.