Senior Sales Consultant
- Degree in Engineering/Construction
- Language skills : English, Azerbaijani , Russian – fluent
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
- (Lifting Equipment) 1200-1500 Azn (NET)+ % .
Responsibilities and key activities
- This section includes the responsibilities and key activities that the Sales manager is either
- accountable for, or responsible to execute.
- Responsibilities and key activities .
Customer relationship management
- Accountable for developing Company’s position and customer base in the market
- Ensures development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Approves and follows up customer plans for strategic and core1 in his/her area
- Identifies and builds relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers .
- Accountable for leading the Sales process
- Accountable for ensuring results (orders, contracts, profitability and market price development)
- Sets sales targets according to market potential and FL unit guidelines
- Ensures sales result from his/her team short and long term
- Ensures the correct value propositions by his/her team
- Executes and advises pricing guidelines for his/her area
- Approves tenders and orders above sales persons limits
- Utilizes global processes and tools for local benefit
- Leadership / People management
- Leads and coaches the sales team, manages the performance of the team
- Ensures adequate resources to achieve the short and long term targets
- Develops the competences of the sales team
- Selects/appoints local team members to manage the strategic / core 1 customer relationships .
Customer relationship management :
- Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
- Accountable for developing Company position in his/her customer base or market area
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire Company sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
- Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of Company team
- Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data .
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
- Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
- Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
- Maintains full information of opportunities, tasks and visits.
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Supporting the finance function in money collection.
Self-confidence (Company General Competencies)
- Is confident in the face of opposition from others when expressing their views
- Openly takes personal responsibility for their decisions and actions
- Present themselves to others in a confident manner
- Working Schedule -09.00 -18.00
- Possible business trips
- Registration in accordance with the requirements of the labor legislation.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo).Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com