Specifications / Estimations Manager
- 1200 USD-1400 USD (NET)
- Working Schedule : 5 days during the week. 09.00 – 18.00 .
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- Degree in Architectural Engineering.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Revit knowledge.
- Microsoft office Suite.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent English & Russian communication skills.
- To detail out specification and perform estimations activities to produce accurate quotations.
Key accountabilities :
- Assisting Architects in drawing up specifications on doors and hardware for new building projects including the following components:
- Specification writing,
- Hardware schedule preparation,
- Technical assistance.
- Jobsite inspection,
- Project budget pricing.
- Composing detailed master key schedule for any project, including high security restricted profiles and access control.
- Product research and selection.
- Monitoring of the specifications from the builder to the date of handover.
- Meeting Consultant, Interior Designer, Architect & understand their requirement from the concept / design stage of the project.
- Prepare door hardware specifications based on interpretations of architects building & design plans.
- Provide comprehensive costing/budgeting for the projects.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and providing the comprehensive support to the Architects and end users.
- Work on Project Floor Plans for Door Scheduling, Hardware Scheduling, and Technical catalogue sheet for the items proposed.
- Work on Industry Standard Ironmongery requirements.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Prepare material cost and estimation sheet.
- Prepare quotations based on material cost calculation and input from estimation manager.
- Revises estimation and implements required changes.
- Variation claims and revised quotation.
- Coordinates with procurement team for updated cost of materials
- Assisting and/or leading design-build projects.
- Evaluates Customer Request for Tender/Bid/Quotation documents .
- Organizational Awareness: Level 2
- Customer Focus: Level 2
- Planning and result Orientation: Level 2
- Communication and Interpersonal Effectiveness: Level 2
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Level 2 .
Please indicate email subject with the position title: Specifications / Estimations Manager (STAN Countries).
Deadline: Monday, January 21st, 2019, 16:00 GMT+4
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo).Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org