Steel structure supervisior
Place of work – MOZAMBIQUE;
Duration -2 weeks maybe extended up to 3-4 weeks;
Daily rate - 140 USD transfer/ accommodation - will be paid by company.
- Assembly/ installation of communication tower;
- Monitor that employees working within this discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction project drawings, specifications, ITPs (internal test procedures), Procedures and Site Instructions;
- Responsible for the quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring employees complete their work in accordance with the project schedule;
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to his/her particular discipline and are of work;
- Develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule;
- Inform the Site Manager on specific areas where the program needs to be adjusted in accordance with site conditions and material deliveries;
- Good experience on installation of telecommunication towers.
- English language fluent - mandatory;
- Work experience - min 5 years.
Candidates with no related experience to be removed from short list.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying “Steel structure supervisior/www.azerjobs.com” of the letter the Job Title in the subject line.