Administrator, Employer Relations & Outreach
- Administrator, Employer Relations & Outreach builds and maintains employer development relations for student employment/internships, manages employer/student interactions, assists the Associate Vice Rector with all Career Services initiatives, programming, strategic planning and data maintenance related to employer development and outreach. Serves towards fostering positive and beneficial connections between employers, students and alumni. Position reports directly to the Associate Vice Rector for Student Services and Alumni Affairs.
- Develops and manages ADA ongoing relations with companies, agencies and organizations, international organizations (and others as assigned) that will fulfill company needs for ADA talent;
- Assists in development of corporate relations strategy, including target organizations and plans for connecting with them;
- Manages relationships with corporate recruiters in their portfolio and identifies new employers;
- Carries responsibility for record and management of contacts database;
- Manages Employer/Contact and Events interfaces on CMC’s on-line career management platform (CAREER link);
- Networks with alumni of ADA University within assigned area to strengthen and broaden relationships sand career opportunities;
- Coordinates with employer partners and attends on/off campus employer focused events, info sessions, on-campus interviews;
- Analyzes relevant recruiting data and determines trends to target specific companies. Conducts market reviews and assessments to ensure appropriate student preparation plan;
- Matches and refers students to specific companies based on student interest and qualifications, hiring organizations recruitment needs;
- Educates employers on best ways to connect with students and on tools available to employers for interaction and evaluation of ADA students;
- Collects feedback from employers and students on employer events to ensure quality delivery and mutual satisfaction. Uses feedback to make necessary adjustments;
- Researches national, state and local hiring practices and legislation, employment trends and other labor related issues for appropriate industries;
- Represents ADA University at regional, national and international levels which contribute to the mission of ADA University;
- Assists with network locally and regionally: with Chambers of Commerce, employers and professional associations for recruiting purposes;
- Manages promotion of recruiting opportunities including posting employment vacancies, campus recruiting, experiential education, career fairs, program specific job fairs, networking events and others employer related events;
- Develops promotional material to increase additional employer services including web and career sponsorship, information sessions, hosting workshops, sponsoring receptions, and other programs/events;
- Conducts and assists in development and organization of annual ADA University Career Week and Fairs;
- Monitors Employment/Internship opportunities and programs of various organizations/companies related to the interest of ADA students, Supports in collection and consolidation of internship opportunities for different Schools;
- Supports internship processes and assists Career Advisors in guiding students with internship/employment applications of students;
- Takes active participation and contribute to the annual employer needs assessment surveys and other necessary feedback analysis;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Master’s degree preferably in areas of Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Marketing & Sales;
- 3-4 years’ experience in corporate recruitment, career services, HR & Development, PR/Marketing or communications. Experience in working with International companies strongly preferred;
- Ability to work with individuals and groups;
- Must be proficient with technology (MS Office Suite, advanced Excel and data management tools) and interested in identifying and adopting technology to reach and connect with target audience;
- Well-developed interpersonal, marketing, presentation and communications skills. Open and friendly personable attitude;
- Knowledge of recruiting, career services, career development and student development is a must;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and ability to deal with multiple projects are desirable;
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English languages is a must. Knowledge of Russian is preferable.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is January 20, 2019.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az