- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information;
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material;
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested;
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information;
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness;
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems;
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements;
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events;
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (previous experience with BP and its contractors is strongly preferred);
- University degree in relevant fields;
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage a number of sales projects while communicating efficiently with the third parties and within the organization;
- Knowledge of English (fluent) is mandatory;
- Salary is negotiable.
Candidates with no related experience to be removed from short list.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying “ PSCM Specialist/www.azerjobs.com” of the letter the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.