Title: Assistant to Chief Accountant
Position Type: Full Time (09.00-18.00) 5 day working week
- Assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company. Provide accuracy and compliance of accounting records and statements with IFRS and Azerbaijani legislation requirements.
Education & Experience
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or Commerce;
- 2-3 year’s experience Accountant with auditing experience in a senior financial accounting position.
Excellent Knowledge of Labor & Tax Code
- Knowledge of financial indicators and accounting regulations;
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices;
- Analysis and reporting of financial data;
- Financial reporting and cost reporting structure;
- Profound knowledge of Azerbaijani and IFRS accounting rules and regulations;
- Knowledge of tax legislation and reporting;
- Knowledge of Bank law and Payment procedures;
- Project Management skills;
- Fluent in English, Azerbaijani and Russian;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with various internal and external customers;
- High level of initiative;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Results orientation within.
- Treasury operation (cash forecast, daily financing, on time payments);
- Evaluate cash management systems to optimize deficiencies;
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff;
- Assure accuracy of financial reporting systems, timely recording of accounting transactions by supervising and reviewing;
- Reconcile and analyze sales ledger, purchase ledger, and designated general ledger accounts, fixed asset accounting;
- Formulate & administer approved accounting practices with regard to financial reporting, management accounting, cost accounting;
- Define, propose and manage projects to improve the functionality of the department;
- Back-up of Chief Accountant.
All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo).Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org