Senior ERP Specialist
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure strong internal controls and in place and not compromised;
- Documentation of functional specifications;
- Evaluation of estimated workload of change requests;
- Planning and execution of test plans (functional, regression, performance);
- Check completed work for accuracy;
- Assistance to end-users in the user acceptance test;
- Analysis, change and annual verification of user’s access;
- Accounts and modules reconciliation;
- Data mining and inform the mismatches;
- Analysis of data in the database via ad-hoc SQL queries;
- RDMS, SQL, Business Process Mapping.
Required education and work experience:
- Higher education;
- Average math;
- At least 2-3 year of experience in related sphere, in retail business.
- Job type: full-time;
- Working shifts: 09:00 till 18:00, Monday-Friday.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position"Senior ERP Specialist /www.azerjobs.com" you are applying for in the subject line of the email.