Head of Sales Department (Sales Manager) FMCG
Development of the sales strategy for a new brand of household cleaning products
Salary 2000-2500 AZN (NET)
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales representatives to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred.
Language skills : Azeri (native) , Russian (Native) , English (upper- intermediate )
Driving License : B
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office or similar software
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV(Word format only) with photo in English to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.