Front office clerk
- To provide excellent customer service;
- To greet customers and answer their questions in a friendly, conversational manner;
- To communicate effectively with other members of the staff and maintain a professional attitude even in the face of challenges, such as an irate guest;
- To solve problems quickly rather than have a guest leave with a bad impression of the company;
- To make appointments, check guests in and out and process payments.
- 1-2 years experience in the hotel;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs;
- High level of written and verbal English, Russian and Azeri;
- Must have excellent communication skills, ability to resolve problems rapidly, ability to manage time and stress during working day;
- Must have analytical mind, ability to analyze difficult situations and respond them in time.
Schedule is shift.
The Hotels are located in Baku, Sumgayit and Gabala. Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to email@example.com by indicating “Front office clerk/ www.azerjobs.com” in the subject line of the letter.