Technical Office Engineer
- Working through a team work in preparing and design owner initial proposals for Landscape, Architectural, Interior projects;
- Reviews, coordinates& files all the design and shop drawings and BOQs which is being received from consultants (Architectural, Civil& Electromechanical);
- Provide assistance to project manager and all the site stuff and supervise office engineering construction;
- Review and process construction for project design submittals and ensure forms as per existing standards, prepare needed shop drawings according to ongoing site works;
- Perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects;
- Analyze and recommend changes to contracts and prepare necessary amendments in contract document;
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors invoices;
- Perform all requested QS (Quantity Survey) works (Civil including bending lists, Architectural finishing works etc.) according to site s contractors and subcontractors ongoing works;
- Prepare site works documentation, writing monthly, weekly, daily technical reports and compare it with the proposed project time schedules.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Must have a degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering;
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a construction company;
- Must have worked within a technical office;
- Must speak good English.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with "Technical Office Engineer/www.azerjobs.com” subject.