Sales Manager (Sales Engineer )
Sales manager sets short term and long term sales and customer relationships targets aligned with
the unit’s overall sales targets. Sales manager leads the sales process and sales team to achieve
the sales targets by coaching and developing the sales team.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction;
- Language skills : English, Azerbaijani , Russian – fluent;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
Responsibilities and key activities
- This section includes the responsibilities and key activities that the Sales manager is either
- accountable for, or responsible to execute.
- Responsibilities and key activities
- Customer relationship management
- Accountable for developing Company’s position and customer base in the market;
- Ensures development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction;
- Approves and follows up customer plans for strategic and core1 in his/her area;
- Identifies and builds relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers;
- Accountable for leading the Sales process;
- Accountable for ensuring results (orders, contracts, profitability and market price development);
- Sets sales targets according to market potential and FL unit guidelines;
- Ensures sales result from his/her team short and long term;
- Ensures the correct value propositions by his/her team;
- Executes and advises pricing guidelines for his/her area;
- Approves tenders and orders above sales persons limits;
- Utilizes global processes and tools for local benefit;
- Leadership / People management;
- Leads and coaches the sales team, manages the performance of the team
- Ensures adequate resources to achieve the short and long term targets
- Develops the competences of the sales team
- Selects/appoints local team members to manage the strategic / core 1 customer relationships.
- OR vs. budget, discounts / market price development, CMII pre and post calc together with;
- Development of Company position and market share in the local market;
- Customer feedback, satisfaction and loyalty (net promoter index);
- Value of the sales funnel;
- Accuracy of reporting and forecasting;
- Implementation and utilization of global processes and tools.
- Behavioural competences
- Strategic thinking (Company Leadership Competencies: Strategic and business acumen)
- Develops strategies in accordance with the business vision;
- Anticipates future issues and difficulties and builds contingencies into their strategy;
- Modifies existing strategies to account for changing circumstances;
- Market and competitor awareness (Company Leadership Competencies :Strategic and business acumen);
- Demonstrates awareness of competitors and their actions and objectives;
- Identifies market trends and anticipates developments;
- Shows an awareness of how to differentiate the organization from its competitors.
Customer focus (Company Leadership and General Competencies)
- Focuses on customer issues that have the potential for financial gain;
- Seeks out and pursues opportunities to add value for the customers;
- Takes calculated risks in order to capitalize on an opportunity.
Winning through people (Company Leadership Competencies)
- Inspires others to meet or exceed goals and objectives
- Values and provides recognition for the achievement of others
- Builds and maintains the team morale
- Recognizes the key strengths and development needs of individuals and provides constructive feedback;
- Helps and coaches others to reach their potential.
Self-confidence (Company General Competencies)
- Is confident in the face of opposition from others when expressing their views;
- Openly takes personal responsibility for their decisions and actions;
- Present themselves to others in a confident manner.
Working Schedule -09.00 -18.00
Salary 1000-1500 AZN (NET)
Possible business trips
Registration in accordance with the requirements of the labor legislation.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo).Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com http://germesconsulting.com/job/