Employment type:Full Time
- Maintenance of personnel files and relevant records in compliance with applicable legal requirements and operating needs;
- Processing employment records and related amendments in Electronic Government System;
- Preparation and submission of monthly/quarterly/annual reports to the state authorities as per requirements of applicable laws;
- Issuance and processing of statutory documents, such as orders, applications, sick notes, social security cards and others;
- Maintenance of vacation register;
- Provision of HR related information for finance department’s internal and external reporting purposes;
- Maintenance of employee’s timesheets;
- Assistance during labour and other related inspections;
- Responding queries received from the state authorities on the matters related to direct responsibilities;
- Preparation and submission of timesheets as may be required.
- Calculation of employees’ monthly pay
- Calculation of allowances with regard to annual leaves, sick leaves, maternity leaves and others;
- Calculation of business trip allowances and maintenance of related reports;
- Preparation of reports as may be requested by management;
- Assurance of timely processing of payments to employees, including related taxes.
- Represent BDO in a professional manner at all times through punctuality & appearance;
- Stay align with corporate policies and culture;
- Meet expectations and deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in finance or math;
- 3+ years of working experience in HR accounting;
- 3 + years of working experience in utilisation of 1C: Accounting or Sage 50 Accounts;
- Good knowledge of utilisation of Electronic Government Portal;
- Good communication, writing and time management skills;
- Ability to work on various stages of the project;
- Ability to present information in a consistent, organised and accurate way;
- Ability to work in a self-directed, organised manner;
- Intermediate level of English to be able to fulfil job responsibilities;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Personal ethics and integrity.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes to email@example.com with AR181711 mentioned in the subject.