Salary 1200 AZN (NET)
Vacancy : Contract & Logistic Specialist (AGRO Project)
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Position Summary: Contract & Logistic Specialist is in charge of the contracts into which a company enters. The duties may include acquiring contracts, negotiating and closing deals, and evaluating a contract's performance. Also may extend and renegotiate contracts and supervise an assistant if required. Introduce amendments to language or terms in the best interest of the company. Interchange continuously with subcontractors until amicable terms are agreed on by both parties.
Higher Degree (Lawyer )
Ideal Knowledge of INCOTERMS
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Reading and understanding contracts.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Coordinating the contract process in relation to goods and services.
- Maintaining contract data and information systems.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Communication as the primary point of contact in relation to contracts and contract issues.
- Planning, prioritizing, and problem-solving
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Maintaining current knowledge, skill and abilities in contract administration theories, practices and technologies.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of goods and services.
- Prepares proposals, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be required.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Requests or approves amendments to or extensions of contracts
- Advises planning and procurement departments of contractual rights and obligations.
- Coordination of agreements completion after general negotiation with the supplier/subcontractor.
- Coordination of agreements translation and comparison of both translated versions.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor subcontractor performance, including the reporting and status of subcontractor.
- Maintain a file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Tracking and incorporating of all comments.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- May act as liaison between company and subcontractors.
- Upload of agreements into Company’s Project Control System
- Perform closing activities as needed.
Interested applicants please submit your application with CV(Word format) in English and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.