- Communicate with the project management team and develop a project procurement plan
- Arrange purchase and delivery of the material and services necessary for the project implementation
- Executes contractual purchase order and secures required materials and equipment from domestic and foreign markets at the lowest possible cost.
- Negotiates with suppliers on conflicts or questions on prices, deliveries and specifications.
- Develops and maintains purchasing, expediting and shipping sections to meet the needs of the Company relative to obtaining goods and services to meet the Company’s schedule.
- Arrange tracking of the orders and requests and keep a current record of the procurement process.
- Coordinate with the logistics department the delivery, custom clearance and declaration filing for the purchased products and services.
- Excersise due dilligence in acquring materials and services ensuring best value is obtained for monies paid.
- Executes and/or control the material pricing for the estimating and bidding of goods and services
- Recommend purchasing policies to assure qualified delivery of goods and services considering market trends and conditions, contract requirements and client needs.
- Ensure the receipt, logging and timely execution of Purchase orders.
- Negotiate and/or direct the negotiation with suppliers for goods and services prices, deliveries and specifications.
- Execute contractual purchase order and secure required materials and equipment from domestic and foreign markets, obtaining best value to the Company.
- Manage purchasing, expediting and shipping sections to meet the needs of the Company relative to obtaining goods and services according to Company’s construction schedule.
- Direct development of supply sources and database from foreign &local market to assure product and service quality, delivery timelines and procedures standards are maintained.
- Explore market, make trend analysis, follow market news, and perform other functions as may be required in procurement process.
- A minimum of 2-year experience as a Procurement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position "Procurement Coordinator /www.azerjobs.com"you are applying for in the subject line of the email.