- Education: Higher education
- Experience: 3 years, at least.
A significant portion of an Analyst’s time will be spent conducting research on food industry & agricultural market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics, new technologies and more.
Analyst is charged with monitoring, analysing and improving company’s business. He/she accomplish this by conducting research, interpreting data and making recommendations based on his/her findings.
After the Analyst has drawn conclusions about the findings of their research, he/she is expected to propose a recommended course of action. Often, this will involve drafting a fully-fledged proposal for higher-level staff to review.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place (market condition data) and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations;
- Translate insights into actions to support company initiatives;
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences;
- Identify attractive investment opportunities; Perform financial analysis and develop models;
- Research, concept development and planning of new projects and overseeing their development;
- Implement research and development objectives and initiatives;
- Help determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing;
- Maintain and improve reports to answer business questions;
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends;
- Communicate R&D and innovation projects progress, results and opportunities to Management. Make recommendations based on research findings and product performance.
- Stay informed on what is happening in the field at large in order to make sure the company is up-to-date with the most advanced R&D developments.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs;
- Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies;
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services;
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives;
- Assist in the preparation of quotes and tender proposals;
- Prepare, maintain and track a Business Development Plan;
- Assist in the preparation of company presentations;
- Provide industry benchmarks.
- Higher education in one of the following fields:
- agricultural/food economics, marketing, market research, statistics, math, social sciences, business administration, communications.
- Strong math, analytical and critical thinking skills are essential;
- Ability to perform financial analysis and develop models;
- At least 3-year experience in agriculture/food industry marketing, international organisations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
- Experienced user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Fast-paced, independent thinker;
- Intelligent, hardworking, diligent and a good team player;
- Practical, ethical, flexible and versatile;
- Must be able to travel.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo).Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org