Planning Engineer (Construction)
- Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the contract requirements through the application of the Primavera P6 software
- Creating a resource/cost loaded work program calculating labour and machinery requirements.
- Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
- Comparing actual progress against planned progress and revising the plan and schedule.
- Preparing and updating the Company progress measuring system and verifies data provided by construction team.
- Produce S‐Curves and Critical Path Analysis
- Generate and monitoring of critical paths running through the Project Schedule.
- Preparation of regular project reports as monthly, weekly and other required reports
- Prepare of monthly material tracking reports based on the schedule.
- Create variance reports (Earned Value Method) at various stages of the project to analyse deviations.
- 5-8 years of a professional work experience in Construction Sector Planning
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel and P6
- Ability to work freely with BOQ and productivity norms.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with "Planning Engineer" subject.