- Assist internal audit team in development of a risk-based audit approach (including standard audit procedures) with focus on significant business risk exposures, improvement opportunities, as well as financial and compliance risks;
- Execute audit procedures, which will include identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting the procedures performed and presenting the conclusions reached;
- Ensure active construction work is completed to company's requirements;
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations to enhance internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize exposure to loss and regulatory risk using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed;
- Draft audit recommendations and report issues to support findings identified during the audit. Obtain management response on control issues identified and the action plan to implement recommendations;
- Assess compliance with regulatory requirements and auditing standards, and company policies.
- Candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or related subjects;
- Preferred candidate will have 1-3 year's minimum experience within the Construction Industry;
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint);
- Proficient in auditing standards, procedures, and techniques;
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions;
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, and risk assessment practices;
- Proficient level understanding of fraud and business ethics;
- Strong speaking and writing English language skills, Russian will be a preference.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com indicating the title of position “Internal Auditor “in the subject line of your message.