OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is looking for Data architect.
- Develop enterprise data architecture: define the principles for acquisition, storage, enterprise data services, and data access for a variety of use-cases
- Document the data architecture and environment to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture
- Explain data architecture concepts to the business and engineering community, and relate them to business problems than solutions
- Define and discuss high-level requirements, solution design and business data stewardship through a variety of techniques when working with business partners, third-party groups and internal staff
- Act as the primary advocate of data modelling methodologies and data processing best practices
- Lead multiple projects and efforts to orchestrate and deliver cohesive data solutions in partnership with related architectural teams
- Collaborate with IT teams, software providers and business owners to predict and devise data architecture that addresses business needs for collection, aggregation and interaction with multiple data streams
- Expert knowledge of data modelling, logical/physical database design, and database optimization
- Broad experience with NoSQL databases, data visualization, and unstructured data
- Deep experience architecting and implementing solutions on RDBMS platforms such as Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server
- Strong foundation in all phases of system development lifecycle from requirements gathering through delivery
- Experience implementing end-to-end architecture and design for big data, cloud, data warehouse, and business intelligence
- Experience with advanced SQL including writing complex, multi-stage transformations, user-defined functions, stored procedures, and tuning query performance
- Experience scheduling, structuring, and owning data transformation jobs that span multiple systems and having volume and time requirements
- Deep understanding of financial services with experience in banking systems (preferred)
- Ability to partner with development teams through outstanding collaboration and communication
- 10+ years of experience in database administration and design of which 8+ years of experience in data-engineering-related field
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 25, 2020, Please indicate the name of the position (Data architect) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.