Carlsberg Azerbaijan LLC is looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of the Head of Controlling Unit based in Khirdalan, Azerbaijan.
Carlsberg Azerbaijan is the largest beer producer in Azerbaijan. Our portfolio of brands includes the following popular beer names such as Khirdalan, Tuborg, Baltika 7, Baltika 9, Baltika 0, Kuler, Afsana, 33 Export, Zhigulevskoe, Yarpivo, Carlsberg, Holsten, Garage Hard Lemon Drink, Kvas Taras, Krounenbourg Blanc 1664, Somersby, Karmi Cherry Sensual. We are constantly enhancing the number of brands each year.
Career opportunities, competitive compensation package (annual base salary + bonuses according to company policy) & social package (med. insurance, limited mobile communication, service, food, etc.). Location: Khirdalan, Shamakhi highway 1.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support development of company strategies and initiatives and long- term planning
- Provide management decision support with analysis and development of reports
- Provide improved transparency and control, analysis of performance of the company/functions
- Preparation of management month End Close report
- Lead the controlling team, focus on development of the team and individuals business partnering skills
- Collaborate across functions
- Increasing the use of company’s ERP system and digital tools.
- Education – University degree in Controlling/Finance or equivalent education in business administration
- At least 4 years of experience (Preferably 4+ years’ experience as controller in FMCG or audit).
- Fluency in Azeri, Russian & English language
- Understanding of accounting theory
- Understanding of IFRS and common financial language
- Understanding of own decision impact on the Company KPIs
- Skills/experience in process optimization and risk analysis
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process complex data / situations
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong knowledge and experience with use of Excel
- Solid business understanding as well as project management skills/experience
- Continuous strive for results
- Leadership skills
- Structured and process oriented way of working combined with initiative and drive
- Independent and self-motivated person
- Team player
- Copes well under pressure
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong sense of accountability
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mindset.
If you meet the above profile and would like to apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity please apply by forwarding your CV to HR_CV@carlsberg.az. Please include the job title in the email subject line, otherwise it will not be considered.