Department: Food and Beverage
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1095, Baku, Azerbaijan
- To offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience.
- To anticipate and service of guests' requirements before requests is necessary.
- To serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- To be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
- To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
- To present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day.
- To present children's menus, when appropriate, and describe specials.
- To utilize the hotel's computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- To carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
- To change ashtrays, serve cigarettes, crumb tables and offer additional beverages and cigars.
- To ascertain a guest's satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
- To service all needs for private dining room or private function.
- To report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
- To recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
- To move tables and chairs
- To breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed
- To clean service area when needed.
- To retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
- To provide unobtrusive and professional service.
- To serve a dish to guests while explaining the contents and preparation.
- To provide water, bread and butter service throughout the meal to guests.
- To carry and break down trays properly and safely.
- To clear tables and reset them for specific number of persons.
- To provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- To sweep/vacuum the floor before a shift if needed.
- To handle cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department
- To identify potential problems and ask for assistance before breakdown occurs.
- Good command of Azeri, Russian and English
- Ability to handle large restaurants and guest volumes on a daily basis.
- Should be able to work under pressure in a customer service environment
- 2-year minimum experience working in a multi-cultural / 5-star hotel environment.
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title” Waiter” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is December 15, 2019.