Project Quantity Surveyor
- Measurement, BQ preparation, and assisting with the preparation of cost plans.
- Measurement and administration of Contractor/Consultant interim applications for
- Review and assessment of Contractor/Consultant claim submissions including variations to the works, extensions of time and loss and expense claims
- Preparation and agreement of records
- Assisting with the review, valuation and agreement of final account submissions
- Be fully conversant with work breakdown structures, and have the ability to allocate estimates to these
- Assist in the preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Keep your manager fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project
- Assistance with procurement of Contractors/Consultants including prequalification, preparation of tender documents, tender evaluation and reports,
- Attendance at regular contractor progress meetings.
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Azerbaijani - native, English – advanced, Russian – speaking;
- Contributes to the commercial team and wider project team
- Works collaboratively
- Gains colleagues and customers respect for his/her views
- Seeks out ways to add value to Pasha business
- Strives for achievement of project goals
- Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
- Presents a professional image and promote the Pasha brand
- Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs until December 22nd 2019
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.