Customer Service Assistant (Shopping Mall)
- Greet and direct guests upon arrival, provide them with the information they need and answer other questions as best they can;
- Provide customers with information brochures;
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information;
- Acting as a spokeswoman for the event, coordinating with organizers, other staff members or featured guests – such as managers, artists, and caterers, and mingling among the crowd to make sure the event is on track and people are enjoying themselves;
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, e-mail or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Manage the issue of lost car parking tickets
- Preparation of daily base reports (lost and found, work permit list and etc.)
- Female candidates with good customer service and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Working shifts: 10:00 – 19:00, 13:00 – 22:00
Please send your application forms to email@example.com
Deadline for applications – November 30, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.