Position: Software Tester and Technical Writer
Smart Solutions Vital Few Objectives
- Be Engaged and Empowered
- Driven by Process
- Operational Excellence
- Resolve Customer Issue.
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for distribution and the market
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data
- Create, maintain and update manuals, procedures, specifications and other documents
- Create, maintain and update installation instructions, training material and other technical documents
- Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs
- Create, compile and deliver software developmental documentation packages
- Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others
- Compile, organize and write online help files to support end-users
- Write technical documents in compliance to the company’s established standards and guidelines
- Evaluate and recommend revisions to standards and guidelines
- Provide writing, editing and design support to other team members
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- To take active participation in all activities for achieving corporate plans and targets
- Being able to clearly communicate your ideas with the group.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required for position:
- 1-year Q&A and Technical Writing experience is advanced
- Test Management tools.
Personal Skills/ Behavioral:
- Self-motivated, Self-development, self-education
- Morally and psychologically steady
- Ability to think analytically, explore situation, make properly decision accordingly
- Attentiveness, diligence, responsibility, discipline
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian language and good working knowledge of English language.