- Iteca Caspian LLC organises many of the largest exhibitions and conferences in the Caspian region.
- Every year, the company holds over 20 trade exhibitions and conferences in Azerbaijan.
- Preparation of the concept of the event;
- Preparation of the event materials;
- Phone calls of the local and international database of clients;
- Holding meetings with clients;
- Maintaining relationship with all participants and clients;
- Coordination of all work with marketing, technical and administrative departments;
- Preparation of reports of the event.
Skills and qualifications:
- Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analysing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective.
- University degree;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, Russian, both written and oral;
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet, etc.);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- To be able to travel to the regions of Azerbaijan and abroad;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Dynamic, outgoing and result oriented person;
- Be enterprising and target-oriented;
- Complaisant, honest and respective behavior with customers;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and strong attention to details;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible and co-operative;
- Hard working, task-oriented, energetic, disciplined person;
- Good team player.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com by indicating “Events Manager/www/azerjobs.com” in the subject of the letter.