As a Planning Engineer you will
- Plan, structure and lead the planning of the project programme of works.
- Manage the interface between the programme and the operational staff through structured meetings, programme and progress reporting.
- Identify programme risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- University Education ( at least bachelor degree in any technical discipline)
- Advanced level of Excel, MS Project, Primavera.
- Ability to analyze data, knowledge of Azeri, Russian and English languages, good communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience on similar job.
- Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-17:30, Saturday 9:00-14:00.